Send An Enquiry to email@example.com
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible
Terms & Conditions
Hidden Bay Resort Mentawais and its travel agent partners do not assume responsibility for those inherent risks, which may cause unfortunate accidents or incidents during ordinary travel conditions.
Hidden Bay Resort Mentawais and its travel agent partners will not be held liable for accidents, injury, or loss of life, which are inherent risks involving traveling, and surfing.
Hidden Bay Resort Mentawais does not accept any responsibility for late arrival or non-arrival of surfboards/surfboard bags or any other luggage.
Hidden Bay Resort Mentawais will not be held responsible for injury, death, damage, financial loss, travel delays, cost, expense, or inconvenience arising from travel misfortunes beyond our control such as weather, natural disasters, disease, war, acts of terrorism, late arrivals or departures due to mechanical failure on any car, speed boat, airplane, or ferry transportation to, or from Hidden Bay Resort Mentawais.
1. A $ USD 700 deposit is due at the time of booking.
2. Deposits are non-refundable.
1. Final Payment is due at least 30 days prior to departure and is non-refundable.
2. Payment may be paid by bank transfer, cash, personal check, money order or by credit card.
3. Any form of payment total or partial constitutes your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions listed here.
4. All credit cards require a 3,5% processing charge for both deposit and the balance.
5. All wire transfers require a US $25 processing fee due to incoming bank charges.
– Booking payments are non-refundable but transferable within 60 days before departure.
– After you made the payment of the deposit for the booking, the non-payment of the balance up to 3 weeks before the trip will result in loss of reservation and deposit.
– There are no refunds or partial refunds given for early departures due to bad weather, for reasons pertaining to unstable global, national, or local political situation that does not directly pose a threat to the safe operations of our trips.
– The total or partial payment constitutes your acceptance of these terms.
1. Travel Insurance is mandatory on all of our trips for your safety.
1. Passports must be valid for at least 6 months from the date of departure from Indonesia.
2. If applicable, a valid visa is required for travel.
3. For some countries the yellow fever vaccine is required ministrated 10 days before you go to Indonesia.
1. Hidden Bay Resort Mentawais will not be held responsible for any health problems arising from environmental factors during your stay.
Hidden Bay Resort Mentawais will use all due care for the provision of its services and activities provided to guests. Guests participate in activities and use services at Hidden Bay Resort Mentawais at their own risk. No liability or responsibility is accepted by Hidden Bay Resort Mentawais for any injury, illness, damage, loss, accident, expense, or any other claim arising from involvement in any activities or provision of any services howsoever suffered, even in circumstances where staff of Hidden Bay Resort Mentawais may have negligently breached any duty of care that it or they may owe or have owed in connection with such activities, conduct, supervision, or the provision of services. Hidden Bay Resort Mentawais will no longer be liable for direct or indirect losses, arising from any such injury, illness, damage, loss, accident, or expense including consequential loss or economic loss however caused.